The Top 20 Unique Thesis Topic Ideas In Accounting
Sometimes, coming up with the topic for your paper is one of the most difficult parts. The internet is a really great place to find a topic for any type of paper. As for finding the right topic for your thesis, you want to pick one that is both easy and interesting. Teachers like to see refreshing ideas that show that you actually put effort in choosing what to write about. They get tired of the same basic topics that students have been coming up with for years. There are tons of ideas out there that will blow your instructor away, and it is easy to research them and get great information. You should also look for a topic that makes you interested or curious. It will make the research portion much better for you.
- The ethics that go into tax evasion.
- The history of accounting (in a specific region).
- Teaching ethics to accounting students: attainable or far-fetched?
- The prevalence of women working in the field of accounting.
- Gender bias in accounting.
- Evaluation of the current accounting standards: Are they really effective?
- The effects of poor accounting methods on a business.
- What is the current role technology plays in accounting?
- Analyzing international accounting standards: What is effective, and what needs more work?
- Evaluation of the factors and aspects of the 2002 Sarbanes-Oxley Act: Is it really working to reduce accounting fraud?
- Comparison of the relationship between banking and accounting (or accounting and finance).
- An investigation of the relationship between accounting and finance: Who is benefitting who?
- Bankruptcy rules and regulations across the globe: What is effective, and what is not?
- Bank loan criteria (a comparison of two or more countries).
- The use of banks vs. the use of credit unions: Which one is the better deal?
- Where is the field of accounting currently headed: Future predictions?
- Effective bookkeeping strategies.
- The implications of debt management for now and in the future.
- How does organizational culture have an effect on the procedures of accounting?
- How does the change of cash flow (regional and/or global) affect accounting?
All of these refreshing ideas in accounting should definitely help get you started. All you have to do is pick the one that you find the most interesting and do thorough research on the topic.