Are There Any Doctorate Programs Without A Dissertation
Doctorate programs are a lot of work; there is no way around that. Many people decide not to become involved in a doctorate course, as they believe that they will be unable to handle the workload; especially the painfully intricate dissertation one must complete if they hope to pass such a program. But is a dissertation necessary in every doctorate program? Is there anyway you can achieve your doctorate without having to spend long hours working on your final paper? Here, we have your answer.
- Online courses -
- There are a great deal if doctorate courses online which do not require you to submit a dissertation. These courses will also allow you to study around your work schedule.
- Convenient as they are, online courses are typically looked down upon by those who have studied at a physical college. It may prove rather difficult for you to find a job once you have completed your course.
- Physical Therapy is subject, which does not require a dissertation. If you have a passion for sport, this may be the course for you.
- A doctorate it Physical Therapy won't leave you with a huge amount of career choices. If you don't want to commit to one career for the res of your life, perhaps you should choose a different program.
- I'm not going to lie, I'm not entirely sure what this is. What I do know, however, is that Colorado Technical University allows students to complete this course without presenting a dissertation.
- Students are expected to write a series of other papers to make up for their dissertation absence, which means the workload should be the same no matter which you choose.
- Physical Therapy (mentioned in point two) does not require a dissertation, as it is an extremely practical subject. Most other practical based subject do not require a dissertation
- Practical based subjects will involve a degree of talent in the field you are studying and so may be difficult to be successful in if you are unsure of what you are doing.
- If you choose a doctorate program purely because it doesn't require a dissertation, then you are choosing it for the wrong reason.
- If you study something, which you are not passionate about, you will soon find yourself feeling unhappy and regretting your choice.